Monday, February 2, 2009

UIView beginAnimations c*ck block.

Well, it seems the problem I was having the other day was that I was calling my function from within a beginAnimations block. Naughty Mitch. But also naughty documentation. I have learned something new once again. My MainView and FlipsideView are playing nicely together now.

I have also add a reset count buttons to flipside statistics side, in case the user wishes to reset counts.

I have started to add the quotes window, using a UIWebView. The close window method is done and working and I need only add the quotes and decide on how often to show a quote. I can't decide between set number or random periodicity. Will abstract the code and try both.

Ordered an iPod Touch 16gb for testing. It's not an iPhone but, I have two reasons for waiting; A) new iPhone probably in June or July, B) don't really need a new cell phone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment