Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy-ness & Business.

Been having a lot of free time lately. Putting polishing touches on the game. Oh, I can now tell you it is a game. Also been learning about and using NSNotificationCenter as well as AVAudioPlayer. Objective-C programming itself is becoming much much easier. I guess you could say I am becoming more and more fluent. I was having an NSTimer issue awhile back. Turns out, after the timer would fire it would been dealloc'ed. And so I was unable to call [timer isValid] or [timer invalidate] on it, because it was no longer available. Adding a "retain" in the right place and all is well. NSNotificationCenter is pretty great and useful as well. And easy to use once I figured it out.

The difficult part lately has been music. Not using it in the game, but making it. The choices are buying royalty-free stuff or making my own. I opted for the cheap choice! So I've been playing composer this week! Yikes!

But the bulk is done. Time for testing (and refining). Bundling. Documenting. Signing. Zipping. Uploading then selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment